Support the Songbook Foundation
The mission of the Great American Songbook Foundation is to inspire and educate by celebrating the Great American Songbook. We do this through the preservation of artifacts in our extensive archive of sheet music, personal papers, and musical arrangements. We produce and host the Songbook Academy, a national program for young singers that is the only competition dedicated solely to the music of the Songbook.
Thank you to our current donors, a list of which can be found here!
We hope that you will consider joining us in our efforts as we continue to promote the Great American Songbook and educate future generations about this iconic music and the history that surrounds it.
To view a detailed chart of the benefits that are offered to Songbook Foundation donors, please click here.
Friend of the Foundation Benefits
Vaudeville ($90 - $249)
• Subscription to the Songbook Foundation e-newsletter, The Standard
• Name recognition in the Foundation’s Annual Report
Tin Pan Alley ($250 - $499)
• "Friend of the Songbook Foundation" lapel pin
• Name recognition in the Foundation’s donor listing published on TheSongbook.org and in the Center for the Performing Arts’ program books
Big Band ($500 - $999)
• Invitation to special Songbook Foundation events
• Access to a personal tour of the Songbook Gallery & Archives
• A Michael Feinstein special edition CD (one time gift)
Cabaret ($1,000 - $2,499)
• Access to the Founders Room during Songbook Series performances at the Center for the Performing Arts
• Name recognition in the Songbook Gallery
Broadway Show ($2,500 - $4,999)
• Access to private Concierge ticket and hospitality services for Songbook Series performances at the Center for the Performing Arts
• Access to priority house seats for the Songbook Academy Finals
Hollywood Musical ($5,000 - $9,999)
• Invitation to meet a guest artist at a Songbook Series performance at the Center for the Performing Arts
• Invitation to a private reception with the Songbook Academy Finalists and Mentors
Bronze Songbook Legacy ($10,000 - $14,999)
• Invitation for two to have dinner with the President of the Songbook Foundation
• Opportunity to request a reproduction of the sheet music of your favorite Songbook piece with historical information
Silver Songbook Legacy ($15,000 - $24,999)
• Opportunity to greet Michael Feinstein after a concert when he is performing in your area
• Complimentary use of the Songbook Exhibit Gallery to host a private dinner and archive tour for ten people, pending availability (food and beverage cost not included)
Gold Songbook Legacy ($25,000+)
• Customized package of services and recognition to meet your needs, selected from the above benefits
Custom recognition is available for corporate and foundation donors starting at the $10,000 level.
Please note: Each level also receives the benefits of the preceding levels. Ticket, seating, event rental, and guest artist access benefits are subject to availability.
To learn more about how you can be part of the Great American Songbook Foundation and the preservation of our nation’s musical heritage, contact Leslie Hoggatt, Individual Gifts Officer at 317.819.3528 or lhoggatt@TheCenterPresents.org.
The Great American Songbook Foundation; Michael Feinstein, Founder, (Federal Tax I.D. #26-0620716) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.