Ticket Donation Request Guidelines
The Center supports area non-profits by donating tickets to their fundraising events. We will donate tickets to the arts, social services, health organizations and schools.
The Center's donation request guidelines:
1. We only accept requests for ticket donations from qualified non-profits. Please only one request per year per organization. Sorry, but we aren't able to donate tickets to block parties, picnics, reunions, or office parties. If you are having this type of event, we encourage you to buy a gift certificate for these types of occasions. Please contact our box office at 317-843-3800 to buy gift certificates.
2. All ticket donation requests should be mailed or faxed on your organization's letterhead. Written requests go to: Donation Request, The Center for the Performing Arts, 355 W City Center Dr., Carmel, IN 46032 or faxed to: 317-844-5898. We do not accept in-person requests. Sorry, but no phone or email solicitations.
3. Written donation requests should be submitted a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks in advance of the event date. Requests are processed on a monthly basis and are processed in order of the date of the event. If requests come in for an event within 10 business days, we cannot guarantee that request will be honored.
4. If your request is honored, we will provide a voucher good to be exchanged for tickets to the current or upcoming season. We will also include some brochures or flyers for display purposes.
5. We appreciate that you've thought of including The Center in your fundraising event. Good luck in your efforts!