Ticket Donation Request Guidelines
The Center for the Performing Arts is proud to support regional non-profit organizations through ticket donations for fundraising events.
Due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive, we appreciate your compliance with the following guidelines:
- Requests for ticket donations will only be reviewed from qualified non-profit/501(c)3 organizations.
- We are unable to donate tickets to block parties, picnics, reunions, or office parties.
Should you be interested in tickets for this type of event, we encourage you to purchase a gift certificate. To purchase a gift certificate online, please click here.
To purchase a gift certificate by phone, please call 317.843.3800.
To purchase a gift certificate at our box office.
- We will fulfill one request per year per organization.
- Requesting organizations must be located within a 50-mile radius of Carmel, Indiana
- Requests should be submitted a minimum of eight weeks in advance of the event date or press date. Requests are processed on a weekly basis and are processed in order of event date. We cannot guarantee fulfillment of any requests, and we cannot guarantee fulfillment of requests that arrive within 14 business days of a requested event. You will receive notification either before your press date or two weeks before the event, whichever is earlier.
- If your request is approved, we will provide vouchers to be exchanged for tickets to the current or upcoming season.
- Please note that donated tickets are not available for all performances and the Center reserves the right to select those performances that will be included in our donated ticket program. Donated tickets are based on availability.
- When tickets have been received and used, we request a brief letter of acknowledgement for our records. Please forward your letter by mail, email or fax as noted below.
- Ticket donation requests can be mailed, emailed or faxed on your organization's letterhead:
The Center for the Performing Arts
355 W City Center Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
By fax: 317-844-5898
Thank you for your interest in sharing the excitement of live performance at the Center.