Ticket Donation Request Guidelines
The Center for the Performing Arts is proud to support regional non-profit organizations through ticket donations for fundraising events.
Due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive, we appreciate your compliance with the following guidelines:
- Requests for ticket donations will only be reviewed from qualified non-profit/501(c)3 organizations.
- We are unable to donate tickets to block parties, picnics, reunions, or office parties. Should you be interested in tickets for this type of event, please purchase a gift certificate. Click here to learn more about gift certificates.
- We will fulfill one request per season (July 1 - June 30) per organization.
- Requesting organizations must be located within a 50-mile radius of Carmel, Indiana
- Requests should be submitted a minimum of eight weeks in advance of the event date or press date. Requests are processed on a bi-weekly basis. We cannot guarantee fulfillment of any requests, and we cannot guarantee fulfillment of requests that arrive within 14 business days of a requested event. You will receive notification either before your press date or two weeks before the event, whichever is earlier.
- If your request is approved, we will provide 2 vouchers to be exchanged for tickets to specific performances.
- Please note that donated tickets are available for specific performances selected by the Center. Donated tickets are based on availability.
- Ticket Donation Request forms can be found HERE. Please fill out this form and email to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in sharing the excitement of live performance at the Center.