The Basile Café was conceived as a grab-and-go concept and its configuration is ideal for concert guests. Located along the Monon Greenway, guests can enter the café from the East Lobby of the Palladium.
Performance Days: Open 90 minutes before select performances at the Palladium and during intermission. No reservations required.
- Palladium Wrap $8.00 - Bacon, ham, turkey, lettuce, tomato, red onion in a honey wheat wrap with dijon aioli.
- Cheese Nosh $12.00 - Imported and domestic cheeses with crackers and fruit.
- Mediterranean Nosh $9.00 - Hummus, Kalamata and garlic green olives, feta cheese, whole wheat pita bread & pita chips.
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies $1.50
- Chips $2.25
- Candy $1.50
- Regular or Decaf, 12 oz. $2.60 / 16 oz. $3.10
- Hot Tea, 12 oz. $2.60
- Double Espresso, $2.60
- Cappuccino, 12 oz. $3.60 / 16 oz. $4.40
- Latte, 12 oz. $3.60 / 16 oz. $4.40
- Mocha, 12 oz. $4.00 / 16 oz. $4.70
- Add a shot $1.00
- Flavored Syrup, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Sugar-free Vanilla
- Sun King: WeeMac Scottish Ale, Osiris Pale Ale & Cream Ale, $5.00
- Upland: Wheat Ale & Dragonfly IPA, $5.00
- Mad Anthony: Blond lager & IPA, $5.00
- Oaken Barrel: Alabaster & Indiana Amber, $5.00
- Heineken $4.50
- Amstel Light $4.50
- Coors Light $4.00
- 14 Hands: Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot & Riesling, $6.00
- Naked Grape Pinot Grigio, $6.00
- New Age Rose, $6.00
- Cartlidge & Brown Pinot Noir, $7.00
- 337 Cabernet Sauvignon, $7.00
- Babich Sauvignon Blanc, $7.00
- Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Caffeine Free Diet Coke & Powerade, $2.60
- Boylan's Birch, Orange, Black Cherry & Diet Black Cherry, $3.00
- Nantucket Juices, $3.00
- Bottled Water, $2.25
- Voss & Boxed Water, $3.00
Café Phone: 317.819.3523
The café is operated by Kahn’s Catering.