2013 Indiana Governor's Arts Awards
Honorary Chair First Lady Karen Pence
Thursday, September 26 | Carmel, IN
Celebrate the arts in Indiana in a melodic afternoon and evening in one of the state’s emerging arts markets.
Warm-Up I Noon – 4pm in the Carmel Arts & Design District
Enjoy the Gallery Walk exploring art galleries and boutiques offering tastings from Indiana's five designated cultural districts and entertainment by special musicians. Open to the public.
Overture I 5pm at the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Enjoy a delicious progressive dinner reception while interacting with Hamilton County artisans in a variety of unique settings.
Serenade I 7:30pm at the Palladium
Celebrate the 2013 Governor’s Arts Awards honorees with a ceremony and performance. Honorees include:
> Christel DeHaan, Philanthropist
> Cynthia Hartshorn, Music Educator
> John Hiatt, Singer/Songwriter
> Mayor Mark Kruzan, City of Bloomington
> Sydney Pollack, Producer/Director/Actor (posthumous)
> Traditional Arts Indiana, Statewide Arts Organization
Finale I 9pm at Carmel City Center
Sample culinary arts from City Center restaurants and experience additional local performing artists, just steps from the Palladium. Open to the public.
Encore I September 27-29 across Hamilton County
Extend the weekend with a Hamilton County getaway and experience attractions such as the Nickel Plate Arts Trail, Conner Prairie Interactive History Park, and the Carmel International Arts Festival. Stay at the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel at the preferred rate of $115 by reserving your room here.
Full Evening Ticket Packages Available Now!
Ensemble Packages are $1,250 and include:
- Reserved seating for 10 people at the Overture at the Renaissance with name recognition on table signage, webpage and in program.
- 10 orchestra level tickets for the Serenade at the Palladium.
Solo Packages are $90 and include:
- Admission for one to the Overture dinner at the Renaissance.
- One orchestra level ticket for the Serenade at the Palladium.
Premiere Ensemble Packages are $5,000 and include:
- Ensemble Package for 20 people plus logo recognition on table signage, webpage, and in program.
- 20 vouchers redeemable for tickets to a 2013-14 Season Center Presents performance.
- Name and/or logo recognition in promotional materials and signage for the 2013 Governor's Arts Awards.
- Recognition from the stage at the Serenade.
To purchase a Premiere Ensemble Package, contact Laura Varnau at 317.819.3519 or lvarnau@TheCenterPresents.org.
For more information about the history of the Governor’s Arts Awards and past recipients, please visit www.IN.gov/arts.
Follow the Governor's Arts Awards on Twitter: #INGovArts
Hosted by: Produced By: